Wednesday, August 17, 2005

obsession 1 / karen 0

I probably shouldn't admit this, but instead of reading, I've been putting books into my library over at Bibliophil. It's way too much fun, and I'm really glad I found it before I got too far into doing my book catalog. This way there are pictures and it's searchable and you can arrange the books in different way, like by whether you own them or whether you've read them. You can arrange your library by author, book, rating, etc. And you can have "buddies" to whom you can recommend titles.

There are a few kinks, but it's free, so I'm not complaining too much. I'm sure it will all be worked out eventually. The best part, the part that makes me forget about any glitches, is that you can EXPORT YOUR LIST.

This is just what that book-obsessive part of me -- you know, the part that's always worried about having to replace my library and becoming overwhelmed and having no idea what was in it -- needed.

Here's the link to my library, if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment